Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fables Novel: Peter and Max ships 10/7/09



I am SO excited about this book coming out tomorrow! You're probably sick of hearing me go on and on about it. I posted a blurb on Facebook already and I tweeted about it the other day too. I CAN NOT wait to read this book! The first full length Vertigo novel, and it's a FABLES book. It can't get much better than that! All four Amazing Fantasy locations should have copies available on Wednesday, so if you are Fables fan, pick it up! I can't write a review yet, because it takes a bit longer to read a novel than a 22 page comic, but maybe I'll be able to read it over the weekend and then I'll post a review. I haven't been THIS excited in a long time. :) Until then, read this interview with Bill Willingham from Newsarama:

No comments:

Post a Comment