Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Starman RETURNS! OMG!!



I am SO fricking excited! Starman returns for ONE issue in January, written by none other than James Robinson himself! If you haven't read the Starman trades, now would be the PERFECT time to catch up. It looks like that DC is taking a month off of the regular Blackest Night title in January to bring back 8 "dead" titles for special Blackest Night tie-in issues which includes Starman #81. There are rumors that Tony Harris is coming back for this one-shot, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure we will hear more as we get closer to release. Here is the link with the info about the other titles that DC is resurrecting for one issue only in January 2010: http://www.newsarama.com/comics/091012-blackest-night-dead-titles.html

I never thought I would see the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment