Thursday, December 17, 2009

Iron Man 2 Trailer!!



I'm sure by this time, everyone has seen this, but just in case you haven't, here is a link to the amazing looking Iron Man 2!

Not only is this movie going to make tons and tons of cash, but shit it looks SO good. Wow. Marvel somehow managed to pull off the first Iron Man film, but this looks like it will surpass it quite easily. Can. Not. Wait. Geez, I got goosebumps while watching this trailer. All I can say is: more Nick Fury and more War Machine please! This is the type of movie that might make me go buy a BlueRay player and a new flat screen tv, because you know when this comes out on dvd it's going to look just gorgeous! Damn it. Stupid Hollywood making cool movies, screwing up my budget for 2010 already.

No comments:

Post a Comment