Friday, August 21, 2009

A little bit more info on other Lantern Rings



I know this whole promo ring thing can be confusing, so I thought I would clarify a bit just in case. Every issue that is tied to a Lantern Ring Promo will be shipping in November. The rings themselves will be shipping every two weeks through January. So this means that if you buy one of the comics that entitles the buyer to a FREE ring, then you will be issued a coupon that will be redeemable at that Amazing Fantasy location for the ring when it is is scheduled to arrive. That way, everyone that buys the appropriate comic will have the appropriate ring waiting for them at the appropriate store. We will not make more coupons that rings that will be expected to ship. So no one has to worry! Amazing Fantasy has you covered!


If this is not enough Lantern excitement for you, we will be getting a HUGE Lantern Symbol t-shirt restock soon too! Amazing Fantasy is your Lantern Headquarters!

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! When I get my ticket I'm going to run strait home as fast as I can and show it to my bedridden grandpa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, with all the trouble they're putting us through for some plastic rings, you'd think they're not worth the effort.

    That's exactly what I'm thinking. Why they couldn't release them with the Blackest Night main title is unknown to me.

    ReplyDelete