Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Spidey Director Announced!


The news we've all been waiting for!


Well, I'm excited. I saw 500 Days of Summer recently and thought it was pretty entertaining, even though the ending was rather Hollywood, but the rest of the movie was quite pleasing. I've been a big fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and he did not disappoint in that film. BTW, if you haven't seen Brick, do yourself a favor and rent it. Gordon-Levitt did an amazing job. It would be pretty cool if Webb (rather a coincidence on the name, don't you think?) brings him along as Pete. THAT would be a Parker I would cheer for, that's for sure. Interesting idea and rumors abound....


As long as Obama doesn't make an appearance in this script, I'll be happy! (Did you know that the long-awaited Obama/McCain RPG book released this week? Yeah, not stocking that baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment