Friday, March 26, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Trailer UP!



Unless you've been offline for the last 24 hours, you should already know that the Scott Pilgrim trailer is up and ready for viewing! I would post a link here, but for some reason I can't seem to post any links that work. I will look into it and try to fix that soon.

So, upon viewing this exciting new trailer, the movie looks very promising! I'm very excited about this movie, it looks great. Almost perfect, with the exception of Michael Cera. I hate to say it, but I can't buy him or his extra-puffy hair as Scott Pilgrim. He's just not an action star. All of his scenes look OFF. The evil ex-boyfriends all look AWESOME, Romona looks AWESOME, Knives looks AWESOME, but Scott? Not so much.

Will I still go see it opening weekend? Hell yeah! Will I still recommend people go see this movie? Hell yeah! Will I continue to recommend the graphic novels? Of course. But Michael Cera as Scott is just not working for me. I hope I'm proven wrong once I see the whole film.

No comments:

Post a Comment