Monday, November 23, 2009

The Holidays Are Right Around the Corner!


Wow, where the hell does the time go? I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving! Since the Gift Giving Season is now right around the corner, I thought I would take some time to highlight one GREAT GIFT every day on my blog.

First up? UGLYDOLLS! (Pictured above). Aren't they just the cutest or the ugliest as the case may be? All four Amazing Fantasy locations carry an assortment of these colorful critters. The Frankfort location has the biggest selection. If you want to know if I have a particular character in stock, feel free to give me a call or drop me an email.

Uglydolls are awesome because they are SUPER soft, they can easily work as throw pillows on a couch, they are they soft and squishy! I carry three sizes: 12" plush retail at $20.00, the 6" plush retail at $10, and the plush key chains retails at $6.00. These fellows look GREAT popping out of a stocking on Christmas morning! Uglydolls are popular with children of All Ages and pets too because all of their eyes and mouth are flat and sewn on, NO lose little parts that can fall off to choke a child or pet. Dogs get a kick out of them, and spray a little catnip on them and watch your feline go to town!

Be sure to check them out you are in the shop. You can't miss them, I have an assortment of Uglydolls hanging from the ceiling above the section!

No comments:

Post a Comment